Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > STARTING A BUSINESS > 01 - Small Business Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Small Business Introductions Tell us about your Small Business -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity: Starscapes - Make $1,500 a Week
Featured Opportunity: Judgement Recovery Business

Old 10-24-2008, 02:36 PM

Default Small Business and Non-Profit Web Design

Greetings all,

I am new here. My name is Will Lowrey. I am the co-owner, along with Jon Pierce, of 2 Key Solutions - a web design company that focuses on small business and non-profit organizations.

In addition to building really awesome websites that focus on building our clients business, I am a father of 3 boys with another boy on the way by the end of the year.

I love to talk about business marketing and how to merge offline with online marketing to promote ones business. I have a strong belief that a website isn't just to take up space or waste banwidth - but that it should have a purpose and be the best it can at its purpose. If a website doesn't have purpose, then why bother?

I look forward to sharing experiences, successes and failures (though I hope not many of those) with everyone.

Also - today is the last day to enter for this month - but if you want a chance at a free website (you have to be a small business or a non-profit organization) - we are closing the entries today. It is via invitation only - so I am inviting everyone here as my way of saying, 'Hi!'.

http://twokeysolutions.com/sign-up-to-win/

We are considering doing a drawing for a free website every 6 weeks or so. Anyone ever tried something similar with any success?

Well - that is me and my business.

-Will
Old 12-24-2009, 07:43 AM

Default Re:

Just spotted this lead generation company - Indirect Channel Ltd. My personal comment and opinion (this is not a claim that I can backup through personal experience) is that this type of lead generation will work for many but not all companies. You need to have a good product, service and sales pitch. Companies like Indirectchannel limited will provide you with details and requirements of business buyers who are looking for the right supplier. Buyers have to sign up and register and you only pay them for each
qualified sales lead. But you still need to sell - they are not going to sell for you but they will provide you with the details of buyers who register and ask to be contacted and sold to by you. The big thing about what they do for buyers is that they match the buyers to the right suppliers by matching what the buyer is looking for with suppliers' services and
products. Not sure if they get involved beyond connecting the buyer and supplier or whether they deal with any claim or complaint related issues between buyers and suppliers.

Anyway, they could at least support your efforts to exceed last year's sales figures!

Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 AM

i will choose Small business because Every one want money.

And Thanks for your information

Old 12-23-2013, 05:45 PM

Default Small biz site design

Excellent plan.. I wish you luck in your endeavors
Old 01-27-2014, 08:00 AM

Default Re:

Great nonprofit web design isn’t just about being another pretty face in the crowd. Yes, you want to have engaging donor-focused content and pictures that tell a thousand words. But in the world of websites, design goes deeper than just painting a pretty picture.

Assorted Design