Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS ADVICE > 05 - Business Operations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05 - Business Operations Management, P&L Control & More

Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM

Default "My List Isn't Respnding Anymore!"

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this! At first, we all start out on the Internet and have high hopes for creating a big prospect email list. I mean, we've all heard this..."The Money Is in the List"...right? But all of a sudden, your list isn't responding as they once did. They are clicking on your offers as much as you thought they would. Well, all I can comfort you with are these words: Keeping your list takes work.

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in SEO and AdWords, or blogging and driving new traffic that we "put off" managing and maintaining our existing list. I have found this to be such a common problem among new (and old) internet business owners. But don't worry, I have a solution coming - it's just a few weeks away.

Until then, I suggest trying to create a reactivation plan. Have a brainstorming session and think, "If I were not responding to someone else's list, what would they have to do to get my attention, and have me WANT to start actively reading and participating in their emails again..." Do you see how powerful it is to put yourself in your customer's shoes?

Maybe you will change the look and feel of your emails. Maybe you will offer a "get engaged" special. I will have some very effective techniques coming your way soon, so stay tuned. But at least you can get the process started yourself now.

Anyone have any additional thoughts to keep this going?
Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 AM

Nice job! It's really nice link that you have shared with us.
Thanks!!
_________
software
download
software download