Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS ADVICE > 02 - Web Site Management
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02 - Web Site Management Creating & Managing an Effective Business Web Site
Featured Service: NoMoreWebMasters.com
Featured Service: 1&1 Web Hosting - 90 day money back guarantee

Old 12-13-2011, 05:55 PM

Default SEO expert will work for free

Hi,

During the past several years I have been doing consultant work in web development and seo. I have the best seo tools in the market today to help any site rank on any keywords.

My SEO campaign is different than any other out there because I do a thorough competitive intelligence research on your competitions. I will break down their seo campaigns (if any) and therefore allows me to optimize a better campaign.

These are the things I see from your competitions:
1. where they're getting their links from
2. what keywords they rank high on
3. what keywords they're purchasing
4. which of their ads run the longest

Basically, I will clearly see where they're getting their traffic from and I can reverse engineer it to outrank your competition.

I want to help one local business owner for free. I will get you to the top 10 google results guaranteed. There's no contract to sign, no obligation to keep using my service, no additional cost, no surprise billing, no nothing. Just 100% free service. No cost whatsoever required from you.

No black hat technique, nothing that will get your site banned.

I will optimize your local business website for free. And that's that.

I can only take one client. If you're interested please pm me or reply to this thread.

I do not take online business websites. If you have a brick and mortar business and you have a website, I will work until your website shows up on multiple google top page results.

Thank you for your time
Old 04-29-2012, 01:02 PM

Default re

VPS Hosting is obviously cheaper and gives maximum satisfaction. Most VPS hosting companies can host multiple servers on one physical or host server by using virtual private server. High availability