Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES > 01 - Business Opportunities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Business Opportunities Find the Perfect Business Opportunity -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity:
GPS Heroes - Protecting What Matters Most
Featured Opportunity: Lifestyle Marketing Group - Make Money Online

Old 09-17-2008, 08:23 AM

Default Business Brokerage Firm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opportunity World Editor View Post
Here's a good question to foster some conversation on the forum. Pretty much everyone here is an entrepreneur or prospective small-business owner - exactly what kind of businesses / industries do we all work in?

Knowing this kind of information will allow me to better tailor my posts you everyone's particular interests.

Andy
Well hello to you Andy. We are a business brokerage franchise who help in buying and selling small to mid sized business, M&A deals, franchise buying/selling and resale, business financing, business valuations and various back office solutions. How about you? What do you do?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:15 PM

I just placed my business in my signature below.

The title pretty much explains itself...
Old 09-18-2008, 10:41 AM

I run a web design business specifically targeted at small and medium businesses. I currently work fulltime doing web design and hope to move entirely on my own in the next year.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:09 AM

Default hi great website

hi i m glad to be here
Old 09-20-2008, 06:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to Elite Design

I have a sign, banner, and t-shirt business which caters to local small businesses in my area. I do storefronts, vehicle lettering and graphics, boat names and numbers, fleets, magnetic signs, screen printed t-shirts, and team uniforms. I also have connections for digital printing (business cards, full color sign/banner printing) and electrical signs (channel lettering, neon, sandblasted signs). I also have a supplier that carries parking lot signs which I can market towards local business to help with parking, and traffic control.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:53 PM

Default great business!

Hi, I am from Mongolia and here too parents love branded kids clothes. Could you provide me with the similar code
I would like to sell clothes too, but instead of shipping directly to customers addresses, I would order clothes to my store. Do you think it is a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scepter View Post
Hi, it is possible to drop-ship internationally to Japan or anywhere for that matter.

It may affect the price a little bit, but since you are getting 40% to 60% below wholesale you will still make huge profits.

You will need to contact the sales departmant at sales@magickidsusa.com and they will give you the guidelines to follow for shipping internationally. You will need to give them this a special savings code to allow you to get wholesale prices it is MK68749-JP so make sure you have it when you email them or call them. Keep me posted.

Thanks
Luis
Old 09-22-2008, 09:29 AM

Default The is one real secret to making money

having streams of income. I do accounting and payroll. I do work for a lawyer. I have investments. I do Avon with a partner. I do other work with a genius that we are trying to do the same system that Bill Gates use to get a fortune for us.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:00 AM

Hi all, i am from Singapore and I run a blog advertising network. Its a series of blogs that sell advertising space.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:28 PM

Hello...
I have a small business user-generated news site in Beta phase - www.BizBrag.com. This is a great site that allows you to create a biz profile, then post news about a new biz launched or a new product launched. Our BizBlast is a great feature allows you to tell everyone you know, about your news. The BizLinkz feature keeps you networked with other small businesses. I started this so i could get my biz news to the world...no expensive press releases. I invite you all to participate in the Beta phase and get your biz news out to the world!! Thanks, Brian
Old 09-23-2008, 08:08 PM

I have owned an insurance business for 7 years and a plumbing business for 4 years. Each has its own unique set of challenges and rewards.