Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES > 01 - Business Opportunities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Business Opportunities Find the Perfect Business Opportunity -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity:
GPS Heroes - Protecting What Matters Most
Featured Opportunity: Lifestyle Marketing Group - Make Money Online

Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 AM

Thanx, I'll look into that.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:42 AM

I have an account set up with a jewelry manufacture company and they manufacture all the goods and send it to me...Right now I have a booth in the Flea Market....Pretty Slow...Real Slow I need some advice to pick things up
Old 09-03-2008, 10:03 AM

Default Sourcing Solutions in China

Hi Andy,
I am partner in a trading company in Shanghai. We fulfill the purchasing needs of foreign small and medium sized businesses, in China.
Apart from providing standard consumer and industrial products, we do custom manufacturing, product development/product design, and have some strategies in place for protecting the intellectual property rights of our customers.

All the best for everybody's business!

Matthias Heller
www.sourceproductsasia.com
Old 09-03-2008, 12:31 PM

Hi everyone. I am new here and looking forward to discussing business related matters with all of you.

I have been the owner of a web hosting business since 2000, and I am also a trained business broker. I am therefore quite familiar with financial statements, business valuations etc.

Interests: Travel, travel and more travel!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:56 AM

Default Butler Consultants & Butler Motors

I have started 2 companies so far. The first one at age 23 and the second at age 25. I hope to have lots of companies in time.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:40 AM

I draw on my own background and current research to write on small business success factors, as well as helpful resources for small businesspersons - economic scenarios, technology (including emerging the emerging technologies NBIC), marketing, financing, government support and government regulations for ecample.

The free content is monetized through AdSense ads and affiliate links.
t_g_nathan is the publisher and webmaster of http://www.smallbusiness-start.com/ a web site that discusses different aspects of starting and managing a small business, including technology, marketing, financing and government support/regulations.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:04 PM

Send a message via ICQ to orion_joel Send a message via MSN to orion_joel

I operate a business that sells and services computer and related techology products. Business is a little slow at the moment, but i am trying to work on some things to build it a little and get the money flowing again, so that i can stop needing to go to work.

Also on the side i have my own personal blog, another blog for a project that i am working on and also a site i was looking to put some articles on that i write from time to time.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:42 AM

I am part of an mlm company that has allowed me to work from home. I also have a Real Estate investment company with a friend of mine out here in Atlanta, both which I market online.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:37 PM

Default Consumer and Market Research

I run local consumer targeting services for a large marketing firm that specializes in extensive research on consumer purchase behavior, media behavior, attitudes, and lifestyles. We are used by media, ad agencies, and marketers (businesses) large and small across the U.S.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:38 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Tshirtnoise.com

I run an online t-shirt store, and am hoping to get into the fashion business within the next 2 years by creating my own designs by hand. T-shirts are just a start for me, yet when and if it becomes successful then I will still go for major fashion selling/designing.