Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES > 01 - Business Opportunities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Business Opportunities Find the Perfect Business Opportunity -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity:
GPS Heroes - Protecting What Matters Most
Featured Opportunity: Lifestyle Marketing Group - Make Money Online

Old 06-17-2008, 03:18 PM
jayrobinson15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Elliott View Post
James, how about giving them some ideas on creating newsworthy ideas that would be attractive to the local media outlets.

Thank you.
Yeah, or maybe the press release could turn into a form of viral marketing online and it could be sent to different social media sites.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:16 PM

Default marketing a painting company

i think the best way to market your small painting company is through hard work. focus on what you have, your current clients. if they are satisfied of the service, they will make the way for your business to prosper. by word of mouth, forums and blogs, they will be the one who will disseminate about your business. good luck!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koz4change View Post
Start a website:

TheBlueKingdom.com offers everything you need to start a successful website. Choose your domain name and get started with a private, deluxe, or protected registration. Whether it’s for individual or business use, the web hosting and server plans are sure to fit your needs. Also, create a website from a template or have TheBlueKingdom.com create it for you. Set up and manage email accounts with three plans to choose from. You can also choose from a variety of marketing tools to ensure you’ll be listed on major search engines. If you’re looking to start a website or register a domain name, check out TheBlueKingdom.com for all your needs.

You're getting kind of spammy koz.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:41 PM

well you can try hiring sales agent to promote your product or service..
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM

So I guess you have to make some research on best marketing strategies so that you can promote your business well.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:24 AM

how about something catchy. Like offering "FREE TRIM" with a whole house paint job. Other things come to mind when painting. pressure washing, gutter cleaning, even outside window washing. Customers would love these things done, figured that you already have your ladder out.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:02 PM

Default painting contractors michigan

try to be unique, like the painting contractors in michigan, they have promos that really entice the clients.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:55 PM

As a service business owner myself I have to recommend having your website optimized better. It is lacking content, keywords, and the cities you serve. The title tag needs re-wrote and you need to build more links to it.

I thought I had all my bases covered with mailers, YP's, newspaper, and an okay website. But I had no clue. I turned my website over to www.webfirstcreations.com and more than 30% of my revenue this year was from website leads. I more than doubled my business over last year and that is no lie. I was amazed at how many people actually search for services in my area. Mind you it is pretty rural where I live too. I highly recommend checking out WF they cater to the service contractor.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:00 PM

You should say something on your painting business about the details of your service. How and what?
Old 06-26-2012, 02:47 AM

Default Re:

Scalability is also one of the important features of cloud hosting. You can increase or decrease resources without moving sites to other servers. It’s really true that cloud hosting has many advantages because it is based on a virtualized platform and also it is economic. Affordable Cloud Hosting