Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES > 01 - Business Opportunities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Business Opportunities Find the Perfect Business Opportunity -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity:
GPS Heroes - Protecting What Matters Most
Featured Opportunity: Lifestyle Marketing Group - Make Money Online

Old 03-02-2005, 01:13 AM

Well, I'd say go on www.webhostingtalk.com and research the web hosting business for at least 6 months. I've been researching for about a year and a half and only now do I feel ready to start a hosting business. I'm just raising capital now.

So, my advice is to research before you do anything!
Old 03-02-2005, 04:41 AM

What will said..

I would also take a few more english classes before going out in the business world as well.

Quote:
if somebody cud teach me all the basics 1 by 1, i wud appreciate it.
Keep in mind, 15 year olds don't have credit cards, so you won't be marketing to them. Anyone looking for a provider is going to laugh at you. You may say that you won't do that on your sales pitch, but why do it in the first place. Image is everything, remember.
Old 03-02-2005, 11:22 AM

I thought it, you said it !
Old 03-14-2005, 10:31 AM

The best solution I have seen is www.wildwestdomains.com, you can see some examples by domain895.com, domain795.com, godaddy.com, (godaddy is part of the leader of it) but basically it's like $99 - $199 for the year, you get your own website, with hosting. You get all the packages, name your own pricing, and even give you a techincal support line. (whenever customers see a 1-800 number they usually are sold)

But this is just an example. I haven't visited www.webhostingtalk.com, since I am on a computer right now that resticts access. But good luck if you already haven't started.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:49 AM

You can also get a free Enom Domain Name reseller account. You can get a free $8.95 per domain reseller account and use that for selling domains. If you buy a software like ClientExec or Modernbill - they can hook into you Enom account and everything will be automated = Billing, hosting signups and domain name registrations.

Please feel free to check out my webhostingresourcekit.com website for hosting related information. There is a plenty of startup help available.

Christoph
Old 02-14-2012, 02:47 AM

Default Re:

Try VMware for an enterprise class hosting solution. Its VMware’s Distributed Resource Schedule (DRS) allow you to continuously balances computing capacity across their HA hosting infrastructure to get the highest virtual server performance at all times. Private Cloud