Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES > 01 - Business Opportunities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Business Opportunities Find the Perfect Business Opportunity -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity:
GPS Heroes - Protecting What Matters Most
Featured Opportunity: Lifestyle Marketing Group - Make Money Online

Old 08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Administrator

Default What Kind of Business Do You Own?

Here's a good question to foster some conversation on the forum. Pretty much everyone here is an entrepreneur or prospective small-business owner - exactly what kind of businesses / industries do we all work in?

Knowing this kind of information will allow me to better tailor my posts you everyone's particular interests.

Andy

www.opportunityworld.com
www.businessleader.com
Old 08-18-2008, 10:28 PM

Hey Andy,

Good question, I started an online internet marketing business a few months ago. Still exploring markets and niches at this point.

-Quang
Old 08-19-2008, 01:16 PM

Hi,

I own a Web Design business - which I am expanding. I've opened up an Online Template shop for boutiques, small business owners and bloggers and in the next month will be opening up my digital print store.

I believe that a huge part of success in the small business stream is expanding your business as much as you can - widening what you have to offer to reach a larger demographic.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:07 AM

I own an automotive parts store. LOTS OF HOURS!!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Administrator

Seems like we have a pretty good mix of new additions to the forum. I hope people keep posting so you can all use this information to help each other and network.

Thanks for posting.

www.opportunityworld.com
www.businessleader.com
Old 08-26-2008, 06:58 PM

Default upscale boutique

I guess I will start it off. I am the owner of an upscale boutique in Michigan that specializes in the sale of high-end denim. I have only been open for 3 mnths so, I am still learning the ends and outs of business ownership.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:00 PM

I own a trade company in China called East 2 West Connections, which I don't recommend owning if you're prone to headaches.

Jason
Old 08-28-2008, 12:10 AM

Default Kids Wear Direct Buyout

I own a mail order business and I happen to be an exclusive dealer for selling kids wear to consumers, retailers and wholesalers. My supplier buys name-brand kids wear for a fraction of regular retail and far below wholesale. I do not have to carry any inventory if I don't want to, they drop ship it to my customers. I just collect orders. I found an incredible demand for discounted name-brand kidswear. It happened so fast, I couldn't beleive my eyes. orders started pouring in from everywhere. Retail Stores, flea market vendors, friends and relatives the word about hugh saving spread like wildfire. I am ready to expand and will be looking for serious minded individuals. I would be willing to send free information that explains this in greater detail to those interested. I just need a selected few in key areas.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:11 AM

Would it also be possible to dropship clothing internationally (I'm in Japan)?

If so, would the price be quite a bit higher or would it be still competitively worthwhile.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:46 PM

Hi, it is possible to drop-ship internationally to Japan or anywhere for that matter.

It may affect the price a little bit, but since you are getting 40% to 60% below wholesale you will still make huge profits.

You will need to contact the sales departmant at sales@magickidsusa.com and they will give you the guidelines to follow for shipping internationally. You will need to give them this a special savings code to allow you to get wholesale prices it is MK68749-JP so make sure you have it when you email them or call them. Keep me posted.

Thanks
Luis