Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > STARTING A BUSINESS > 01 - Small Business Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

01 - Small Business Introductions Tell us about your Small Business -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity: Starscapes - Make $1,500 a Week
Featured Opportunity: Judgement Recovery Business

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 04:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Eagle_One

Hello Everyone,

I'm Arnel from Manila. I'm currently an IT consultant but a budding businessman as well. I have been in the food supplements distribution business for about a year now with tie-ups from a Malaysian Pharmaceutical firm. Our best sellers are our line of Health Beverages including coffee (aphrodisiac coffee called tongkat ali), choco drink, ginseng tea and other authentic chinese herbal drinks. We just opened our LA office and looking for interested distributors within the USA to help us penetrate the large US market. I'm going there myself to migrate by the end of the year and it would be great to start laying the ground works already for this potentially huge market. We all know how the fastfood industry in the US is seriously jeopardizing the health of the majority of Americans and what better timing to introduce these disease-preventing products than now. A website will soon be launched by February to showcase the uniqueness of the products. But for the meantime, you can go to this link to have a brief background of the company i'm working with...

[URL="http://www.my.ws/eagle1hosting"]GDI Webhosting [/URL]| [URL="http://www.dynapharmhealth.ws"]Authentic Chinese Food Supplements[/URL]
Old 01-21-2006, 05:35 PM

Hi All,

My name is Steve, from Brooklyn. I've decided to start a PT business selling postacrds of my photography. I've been a photo enthusiast for a while and a few of my shots are better than some I see in the tourist shops in NYC, so I figured I'd give it a go.

I am TOTALLY new at this, as I havent even filed all my papers yet, but I figured this would be a great place to start and find info.

Looking forward to talking to you all,

Steve
Old 01-22-2006, 10:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Eagle_One

Hi. This is an awesome site where like-minded individuals cn chat and discuss ideas. Just one recommendation though - Can you categorize each topic to a main forum so we won;t have to go through each topic to know which topic should we join in?

[URL="http://www.my.ws/eagle1hosting"]GDI Webhosting [/URL]| [URL="http://www.dynapharmhealth.ws"]Authentic Chinese Food Supplements[/URL]
Old 02-01-2006, 03:19 PM

Default Pennsylvania Checking In

Hello all - I'm excited to start becoming an active member of this forum!! Looks like there is a lot going on ~~ head shaking ~~ explosion possible . Anyway, I'm partners with an answering service and call center based out of Pennsylvania. Sound interesting? Well, it keeps me out of trouble.

Thanks for listening...
Nick D @ Specialty Answering Service - [URL="http://www.specialtyansweringservice.net/call-center.html"]advanced call center[/URL] and [URL="http://www.specialtyansweringservice.net"]professional answering service[/URL] applications
Old 03-05-2006, 06:52 PM

Hello, its great to be here. By the way, I'm Jay and I'm a starting a part-time network marketing business and I want to learn from all the gurus here about this type of business.

Cheers ^_^
Old 03-11-2006, 12:01 AM

Hii Everybody this is Madhu from India
Old 03-17-2006, 10:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pecantan1980

Hello,
I'm Dee. I don't have my own business yet, but intend on starting one. Right now I am just researching and scoping different areas out. What ever I business I decide will definately have to be a low investment business. I read some post on your site before joining and I liked it and think the network or people here is very good. Well, off I go to start posting........
Old 04-05-2006, 11:59 AM

This is a nice thing to be a part of. keep it up.
Old 04-19-2006, 02:08 PM

Hi my name is ray, My family has a ranch that is in a s-corp. There are four siblings. Only one lives on the ranch and runs it the way he see fit. Do you know of any way to take real estate out of the s-corp (like shares for land) that does not create a big tax bill for us.

Only the one on the ranch wants to keep things the way it is now. We never get a dividend so only payment is with loss on ranch. This year we all had to pay as they sold more cattle than usual.

The shares of the three brothers are a few less than brother on the ranch.
So it is a stale mate most of the time. Any suggestion?
Old 05-24-2006, 02:23 PM

Send a message via MSN to sydbiz
Default Hi

Just looking forward to sharing great ideas with great minds. great site
Closed Thread