Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES > 03 - Buying a Business
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03 - Buying a Business Making a Business Investment or Acquisition
Find a Business For Sale:
Click Here

Old 10-17-2005, 11:31 AM

Default Looking For Angel Investor

We are an independent record label looking for an investor. Our label speaclize in r&b/pop and hip/hop music. We need an investor for cd duplication and more promotion. We are prepared to offer the investor 10% publishing, their investment and 20% profit in 1yr. or less. They would also share profits from our present and future business ventures. We are striving to be the next #1 indie in the world. When people think record label, they assume you have to sell 500,000 to 1,000,000 units to make a profit. That's true if you are a major label. We are independent, we can sell 50,000 units or more and make a nice profit. Through promotion, marketing strategy and an investor we can achieve that. We want the investor to feel secure about their investment, so whatever terms you and your lawyer type up, we will consider. We want it to be fair to both parties. If interested please email me at cameronbaldwinsr@doggeye.com. You can also visit two of our artist at the following links http://www.cdbaby.com/evin and http://www.cdbaby.com/rawdeezel. I hope you listen and enjoy.
Thanks,
Gene
Old 10-19-2005, 01:47 AM

We are looking for someone to invest $65,000. That would cover everything we are trying to accomplish. The investor will receive their money & interest upfront. We feel with our strategy plan and target area, we will be very successful. This is a great business opportunity for the right person. I will be more then happy to go more into details, please contact me via email at cameronbaldwinsr@doggeye.com and we can also exchange phone numbers.Thanks, Gene