Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS ADVICE > 05 - Business Operations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

05 - Business Operations Management, P&L Control & More

Old 09-07-2008, 10:14 PM

I use my cell phone as my business phone as it allows for better customer service. If I'm out of the office, I can still answer client calls, eliminating them getting voice mail. You can put a fax line on your home phone line. The fax has a unique phone number and a speical ring which causes the fax to pick up. this eliminates the need for an additional line.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM

Hi,

We have just started and so not as experienced with business issues as most are, but one thing I know is that I would like professionalism. Therefore in regard to another telephone line, I think it is a good idea to have another line, which you can also use as a fax machine, or have another phone as a fax machine, depending on your budget. If you use fax/phone option make sure it is on answering machine and fax when not available.
On the answering machine, you can choose to customize it to your specific company name and slogan(if you have one) to make more personalised.

Mummyd
Old 10-01-2012, 08:20 AM

Default re

When selecting your web host, you must look variety of Domains and Subdomains, quantity of information measure, quantity of Storage, database Support, technical Support, web site Backup and further Applications.
http://www.managed.com/