Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > SMALL BUSINESS ADVICE > 02 - Web Site Management
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02 - Web Site Management Creating & Managing an Effective Business Web Site
Featured Service: NoMoreWebMasters.com
Featured Service: 1&1 Web Hosting - 90 day money back guarantee

Old 04-12-2005, 09:15 AM

Default Top quality web hosting at competitive prices (multiple)

Hosts as many sites as you want. 24 hr support and several great plans. Visit now
Old 04-12-2005, 04:42 PM

Is that your business, or are you just an affiliate?

My host offers ALOT more for way less $$..
Old 04-14-2005, 04:57 AM

Hi

I run a Web Hosting Business, Boomer Web Hosting. If you are interested check out our website at http://www.boomer-web.net

We are a new web host on the scence offering competitive plans and prices for all.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:12 PM

Some of you should read this post regarding the site rules:

http://www.small-business-forum.com/...ead.php?t=1506

Just flat posting your businesses deals is against the rules here, and can get you banned. Plus, it kind of screws up the whole concept of the forums. Generally we are here to talk about business, not just spam each other about how we offer hosting.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:00 PM

My apologies, I would hate to make a first impression of breaking the rules.

Guilty of not reading the rules first before posting. Thankyou for bringing it to my attention.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:32 PM

Well in that case we'll steer away from the advertising thing, I'm just curious really, but how has business been going for all of you of late?

Also, I've seen through the years ranging way back to around 2000, working as an employee through one of the large hosts in the industry, and now even providing service myself, that prices have slowly but surely dropped lower and lower, while on the other hand service has gotten better and better. Do any of you feel that in time the webhost business, as hosts continue to provide more and more for less and less money, will subside into a more centralized service, controlled entirely by a handful of large companies, as opposed to a mixture between large and small like today? I had this conversation with a large webhost owner recently and I was just curious what any of you thought.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:47 PM

Business is good for me. We really only focus on providing top quality hosting to our customers - I've never had a "stranger" sign up - so it goes hand in hand with our customers.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:02 AM

Yea it seems like a lot of the smaller hosting companies are people who do both design and hosting. I constantly get asked by people if I can build them a site in addition to hosting their site. I'm currently looking for a good designer to team up with and refer my customers to, but most of the time, just like you do, the designer prefers to host the site themselves after building it
Old 02-10-2012, 04:52 AM

Default Re:

If you are looking for a good web hosting provider then some things are keep in mind, one thing is hosting prices because it vary according to the kind of hosting so you should have deep knowledge about your hosting package like number of domains you get, which tools the web hosting company provides, about space and bandwidth and any other extra feature or bonus if offered. Managed Hosting Providers