Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > STARTING A BUSINESS > 03 - Raising Capital
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

03 - Raising Capital Funding Options for Small Businesses

Old 12-14-2008, 12:46 AM

Question Established Business In need of advice for loan...

Here is the skinny thus far. My partner and I have a business that has been running out of Folsom for the last 4 years. Our minimum turnout is 250k annually gross and the location is retail.

At this juncture was originally in search of 500k to get on with a research development program that would expand the business on an exceptionally grand scale. Granted, the economical crisis became and issue and we began to search private investors as options.

Currently we had gone under an issue with a 3rd party company that was helping with cleaning up some corp information and it set back our milestones quite some bit. In this meantime we had pulled a personal line of credit for 35k. This helped some in some research aspects but the shop is in need of some immidiate funding to develop other areas of the shop to acquire inventory and acquire a few net 60 contracts with vendors.

At this time credit is Good to above average, corp is 5 years standings in good standings.

We are in need of 50-100k by this comming friday. The money is not hard to make back, as a matter of fact, there are docs and a business plan with our full financial data that prove it. Its a matter of knowing where to go to acquire this funding...

There are no existing assets as far as home or auto. Since both partner and I rent and Lease auto.

Does anyone have any thoughts in a direction that can be taken to acquire this funding? Any websites? Contacts? Loopholes? At this point we are even considering looking for loan sharks... where are THEY when you need em...

If anyone has any tips that they dont want to post for some reason, feel free to email me rokinbilly@yahoo.com. Any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
[email]rokinbilly@yahoo.com[/email]
Currrent Project: BMA Parts
[url]www.bmaparts.com[/url]
Old 12-27-2008, 01:26 AM

WOW...The interest on load can not be free, right?
Old 12-30-2008, 04:43 PM

Default Loans?

I'm sure the money you need is for operations and of course this post is beyond your required date, but I was wondering how things turned out.

I typically help small businesses in this area but we actually develop financial plans that reduce the dependency on loans.

There are many tools to use that allow business to function without loans. It's basically a matter of planning.

I am curious to hear more about how things worked out.

Good luck,

Allectus
Old 05-04-2010, 12:49 AM

Thumbs up

If you are in need of a business loan, Merchant Advance will meet all your needs. Merchant cash advance program is designed as a convenient way to get the money you need for your business when your company needs a business cash advance most.