Small Business Forum

Home

Go Back   Small Business Forum > STARTING A BUSINESS > 02 - Small Talk for Small Business
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

02 - Small Talk for Small Business General talk about Starting a Business -- Sponsored By: Opportunity World Magazine
Featured Opportunity: Make Millions in Real Estate
Featured Opportunity: Rotovac - Carpet Cleaning Business Opportunity

Old 06-03-2006, 11:33 PM

Question Any reliable wholesellers out there?

I've been searching the internet for a while now trying to find a good wholeseller. I've searched alibaba, tradekey, etc. and found a couple shady looking chinese websites. I have about $500 to $1000 to work with, I know its not much but its what I have. So I was wondering if anyone has found a reliable wholeseller with a low MOQ.

Thanks for the help.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdFluBlogger
I've been searching the internet for a while now trying to find a good wholeseller. I've searched alibaba, tradekey, etc. and found a couple shady looking chinese websites. I have about $500 to $1000 to work with, I know its not much but its what I have. So I was wondering if anyone has found a reliable wholeseller with a low MOQ.

Thanks for the help.

We wholesale unlocked mobile phones with a MOQ of 5 units.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Wholesale mobile phones [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]@ [url]www.elite-electronix.com/wholesale/wholesale.htm[/url][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"][B]userid[/B][/COLOR]: coralwave

[COLOR="Red"][B]p/w[/B][/COLOR]: mikem
Old 06-24-2006, 10:44 PM

What do you want to buy / sell?

And it is wise to remember about Ali Baba and the 40 thieves.....

Wholesale Sources Directory - Thousands of Wholesale & Dropship Sources - www.wholesalesourcesdirectory.com

Lifetime Hosting for Small Businesses, 2000MB, Unmetered Bandwidth! cPanel $249 - www.smallbusinesshoster.com
Old 07-07-2006, 04:12 AM

Yes, it's better to remember to tell people what you will buy or sell. I don't know whether I can help you. We are a Chinese fashion accessory factory(as you said, there is a lot of Chinese factory in B2B site). Necklace,earring,bracelet,ring,silk or pashmina scarf and lady's bags are our operation range. We can do small quantity. If my product line is suitable for you, you can reach me by MSN:enya326@hotmail.com or 86-0756-2636671

Best regards
Enya
Old 07-09-2006, 09:42 AM

What do you sell? We wholesale our chocolate and candy.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdFluBlogger

Thanks for the help.
If you are serious about getting into that biz you dont want to limit yourself to one supplier. I think I might be able to help you out...feel free to call my office at 888-203-8530 ext 313 or email me at pdepalma@ubcoa.com.

I have a solution that provides your hosting, your payment processing, your wholesale sources and your marketing all wrapped up in one and it wont cost you a dime of up front money. You choose what suppliers and products you wish to use. We will provide you with free lifetime access to the worlds largest dropship directory (the one the ebay power sellers use), a years free ecommerce webhosting, and we will even get you started on webmarketing. You can check out the basics at http://www.ebizcharger.com .
Old 07-25-2006, 09:53 AM

Hi

I have handbag & purse for wholesale, range from US7 to US13 each. If you feel interest, pls contact us at info@antonya.com.hk
Old 09-20-2008, 06:13 PM

Default Ubcoa - Do Not Do Any Business With Ubcoa Or A Crook Named Pete Depalma

Go to the top of the tallest building that you can find and jump. Then you will never scam anyone else. Hey, anybody thinking about doing business with this jerk, google UBCOA scam or his partner/other business MBF scams. Makes for interesting reading.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:41 AM

Default re

The best hosting suppliers have a real and extremely visible culture of services. SaaS is represented as package applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the web via a typical application.
http://www.saasdirectory.net/