opening a RISK FREE Business
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of a free calling card platform to all EZ Call customers.
In conjunction with our partner company, Solegy LLC, we are pleased to make the highly acclaimed ServicePDQ Calling Card platform available to you. The ServicePDQ platform will enable you to sell your users prepaid and post-paid accounts, which are fully controlled and managed by you.
There is no extra cost to use this robust and expertly managed platform. Just maintain a pre-paid calling account balance as usual and you will automatically get access to all its advanced features. To get started, simply follow the instructions contained in the Setup Guide.
Features of the Reseller/Calling Card module include:
* Fully hosted platform that requires no additional equipment or software in your premises.
* Compatible with any SIP-compatible (RFC 3261) gateway or user device
* Real-time charging of pre-paid or post-paid accounts
* Complete control of all service parameters:
* o Create your own rate table and surcharges
* o Create unlimited PIN accounts
* o Create unlimited User accounts
* Delegated administration allows you to assign specific tasks to your staff
* o Online management tool for your customer service agents.
* o Online reporting tools for trouble-shooting and problem diagnosis.
* Easily customizable
* o Support for multiple languages and currencies.
* o Customizable voice prompts allows you to create a uniquely branded service
* Support for open source SIP developers with the Solegy-sponsored Open SIP Stack project.
* Optional End-User Interface can be created by you using Solegy’s published SOAP-XML Web services
Support for features of the calling card platform will be provided from the Solegy Support Forum. Support for our wholesale termination services will be available, as usual, from our 24×7 Extreme Customer Support staff.
For more informarion about the ServicePDQ platform, please download the Setup Guide.
Sign-up for a RISK FREE account now, at SIPCarrier.biz
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.|